Ethnic wear is something that will never go out of fashion. There is something uniquely elegant and classy about it. A rustic charm. The young fashionistas of today take pride in wearing their favourite ‘kurtas’ and putting on the right pair of ‘jhumkis’. So for all those of you who want to quirk up their looks the Indian way, here are a few tips to do it right.
- Any festive wear is incomplete without a touch of Zari. Subtle embroideries in gold thread make for stunning festive wear.
2. Long Kurta with flare pants or plazos pants are great for taller girls.
3. Kurtas with Bandi jackets instead of dupattas make for stylish and hassle-free festive looks. They work well for women too!
4. Accessories like traditional Naths (nose rings) and Maang Tikkas and Anklets can elevate even the simplest of outfits.
5. Opt for Jootis, plain or embroidered, to match the ensemble.
Follow these simple tricks to shine the desi way, the next time you attend a wedding or any cultural function. Bling it on a bit and have fun with your ethnic styling. 🙂