(/ˈæloʊiː/ or /ˈæloʊ/) is a plant species of the genus Aloe. It grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Aloe Vera is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. Blaahh what? Well, who cares!? All we care about is what benefits does it serve us. This blog ain’t just for the lovely ladies but also for our lads struggling with the skin damage or hair issues! Woohooo, exciting much????!!!!!
So, y’all need to know how this magical plant works just the right way for you. From the sunburns to the dry tresses or working the charm of its medicinal properties, it has the power to fix everything.
Here are ze tips to get ya going for your beauty care regime :-
- Dry skin? Worry not, just pluck that stem and squeeze out! Add the freshly squeezed gel of the plant to your moisturiser and apply it like usual. Good to go with that soft supple and fresh all day skin.
- Long locks locking and entangling all day? Dry hair tend to mess your life big time and you end up looking like a protagonist from a James Wan horror movie ( at least you could make it to the conjuring part 3). Apply the aloe gel on damp hair after you shampoo just like you would normally apply your conditioner and be healthy hair flip ready.
- Pro tip – use it instead of shaving cream or soap! Yes you heard that right, the beauty buffs swear by pure aloe as the perfect shaving cream: It’s antibacterial, which is great for nicks; it’s slippery allowing for a nice close shave and it moisturises too.
- Make it your MIRACLE POTION. Facing weight issues and digestion problems, just sip in aloe vera juice mixed in lukewarm water empty stomach. It also serves as one of the best anti-oxidants.
- Aloe vera is also very effective for skin whitening. The minerals and vitamins present in aloe will lessen the pigmentation by reducing melanin production in the skin.
We can go on n on praising this holy gift of nature but for now, I’m tired of typing so go try these first. Until then, have a happy hair & a very GLO(ing) skin 🙂
BIO BLOOM SKIN TONER ALOE VERA PEPPERMINT ROSEWATER
Natural Skin Toner comes with the goodness of Rosewater, Aloe Vera & Peppermint. This chemical free Skin Toner from Biobloom soothes irritation and removes pore clogging debris from skin’s surface.
Buy it here
SOAP SQUARE SANDALWOOD AND TURMERIC WITH ALOE BUTTER
Sandalwood has soothing aroma & healing properties.Turmeric is a natural antiseptic. It treats acne, wrinkles & stretch marks. Aloe butter contains all the key properties of Aloe Vera. It has skin soothing and re-hydrating properties
Buy it here